Need money for college? Virginia College Advisers will be on hand to help you complete your FAFSA. Free pizza and drinks will be provided!
To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you will need:
• Your Social Security Number
• Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
• Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
• Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
• Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
• An FSA ID to sign electronically.
If you are a dependent student, then you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).
Presented by the Virginia College Advising Corps and Piedmont Virginia Community College.