Need money for college? College Advisers from the Virginia College Advising Corps will be on hand to help you complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form. Free pizza and drinks will be available.
To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your 2015 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of 2015 untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically.
If you are a dependent student, then you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).
Presented by the Virginia College Advising Corps